Longevity and Efficiency Agreement (LEA)
All service parts, materials and labor shall be discounted at a rate of %10 off our normal price. Emergency service shall be provided after hours at no increased rate. Agreement holder shall be given priority service over non-agreement holders.
Include (but not limited to):*
- Outdoor Coils Cleaned as necessary
- Indoor Coil inspected
- Fans inspected and lubricated where applicable
- Exposed Ductwork inspected for damage
- Comfort Control checked
- Controls and safeties inspected
- Condensate Drain tested
- Relays and Contactors inspected
- Temperatures and Pressures checked and recorded (AC and Heat Pump)
- Air filters replaced
- CO check for DANGEROUS Levels (furnace check)
- Advise owner of any abnormal conditions
* Tests and Checks performed based on Agreement Purchased. Heating tests not performed for Cooling check. Cooling tests not performed for Heating check.